Are you a skilled pizza chef who wants to become employed in Canada and become a permanent resident? Pizza Job Pizza Job is an opportunity for you to relocate to Canada and immediately start earning money in Canada.
There are a lot of requirements that need to be fulfilled to apply for these kinds of jobs. However, all you have to do is a degree and a valid food safety certificate to be considered for the position. Additionally, it is helpful to prepare pizza correctly or, at minimum, to an acceptable level in Canada.
The best way to get to Canada is to get your first job. This way, you’ll have the possibility of getting your employer to issue the visa for Canada or offer an official letter that will speed up the process of applying for a visa. In addition, a job offer or letter of employment can give the applicant an edge over other applicants seeking to relocate to Canada.
The salary of a pizza cook doesn’t seem to be an enormous amount when you compare it to other occupations that require lots of expertise, such as truck drivers or other jobs; however, they get a decent amount. The median pay for a pizza cook is between $15 to $20 per hour, depending on the city or state where you are moving to. Below is a summary of the five towns where pizza cooks make the most money.
- Montreal, QC, data is based on 14 salary reports, $16.86 per hour.
- Mississauga, ON, is based on 22 salaries disclosed as $16.42 per hour.
- Vancouver, BC, communication is based on the salaries of 56 employees. $16.38 per hour.
- Toronto, ON, information is based on salaries of 102, $16.09 per hour.
- Calgary, AB, information is based on the 78 salaries reported, $15.60 per hour.
Location: Mississauga, ON
Salary $16.00HOUR an hour for 40-44 working hours in a week.
Employment Terms Permanent employment, full-time (Day or Evening) and Weekend Overtime ), Shift on-call, flexible hours, early morning.
Date of commencement When it is possible.
Secondary Education (high) school degree or equivalent
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc. ): Food Safety Certificate
Experience with HTML0 for seven months or less than one year
- Instruction for staff in preparation, cooking, or handling items for food.
- Supervise the kitchen staff and assistants;
- Organise and manage buffets and banquets
- Equipment and other supplies to be purchased;
- Control kitchen operations
- Check the kitchens and areas of food service.
- Clean kitchens and work areas
- Track your inventory and keep track of all food items, supplies, and other tools.
- Cook and prepare complete meals, food items and dishes;
- Menus to plan, calculate the amount of food is required to determine how much food is needed and its cost, track and purchase equipment.
Cook Categories: Cook (general)
Cuisine Specialties: Vegetarian; Thai; Greek; Canadian; Italian cuisine; South Indian
Serve dishes to those who are allergic to foods or are allergic to them.
Working Environment Fast Food outlet or concession
Security and security: A criminal background check
Transportation/Travel Information: Own vehicle; Willing to travel; Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment;
- Pressured work;
- Repetitive tasks;
- A method of handling heavy loads
- Physically challenging
- Attention to detail;
- Stands for a prolonged time;
- Time-outs are needed
Working Location Info: Rural Area
Flexible, Initiative Team player; excellent oral communication; customer-focused and reliable. Judgment skills; Reliability; Organizational
How to Apply :
By email: [email protected]