Candidates who have resided or are currently living in Canada or have acquired some work experience in Canada can apply for permanent residency by taking a Canadian work experience program.
The Canada Experience Class offers one of the most efficient ways to become a Canadian citizen, work and settle in Canada. Work experience of at the minimum of one year is among the main requirements to meet when applying for this program. This program provides the way to obtain permanent residency for those who have resided in Canada, gained working experience, and adjusted to the environmental and climate changes in Canada.
However, there are exceptions to all positions, or work experience that require a skilled skill are legitimate an experience that is valid or type of job should be classified as follows;
- A managerial job or position (Should be classified under a NOC Skilled Type)
- A job or position that is professional (Should be included in a NOC Skilled Type)
- A Skilled or Technical Trade Job or position (Should be included in the category of NOC Skilled Type)
Conditions to Work in Canada In the Canada Experience Class
People who wish to apply through Canada Work Experience Class must be able to meet the following requirements:
- It is required to have been in full-time employment for at least one year and have the legality of a work permit or work part-time, but the number of hours worked must be equivalent to the number of hours you have worked as a full-time employee.
- Candidates must apply to the Canadian Experience class within 3 years after completing their education.
- The requirement for a language is an important aspect. Canada is home to two languages: English and French Language. You must be fluent in either or both of them and have the original test report to prove it.
- This Canada Work Experience Class does not apply to applicants who live or work in Quebec. Quebec offers its version of the program known as Quebec Experience Class, which performs similar duties for the province.
- Therefore, if you’re in the category of Refugee claimant from Canada or have worked in Canada without an official work permit or residency status, you’re not eligible to apply for this stream.
Are students eligible to apply for this program?
You’re eligible for application for international students from Canada who have completed an undergraduate or graduate program for at least two academic years. Students benefit since they can apply for a post-graduate work permit following their graduation. Post-graduate work permits permit them to stay in Canada and work for any company and gain valuable work experience to qualify in Canadian Work Experience. Canadian Work Experience.
How To Apply For Canadian Work Experience Class? Canadian Experience Class? Experience Class
- Application in this scheme is simple; the central aspect is to make sure you comply with the rules and submit the required documents. The initial step of the process is to create your express entry profile. This will allow you to join the express entry pool, and if you fulfil the requirements, you are eligible as a candidate for permanent residence. For applicants who are seeking to apply within Canada, your application will be handled by the Centralized Intake Office, and for those who are outside Canada, It will be processed by Ottawa Case Processing Pilot Center. Ottawa Case Processing Pilot Center.
- An immigration official will scrutinize the application, and following that, you will be scheduled for an interview with one of the officers from immigration.
- It is also necessary to have paid the fee for permanent residence and taken a medical exam, and was able to pass. Following that, you’ll be issued a permanent resident status card.
- Candidates who have lived or currently reside in Canada or have had some work experience in Canada can apply for permanent residence by completing Canada’s work experience class. Canadian work experience program.
- You must have been employed in a full-time position for one minimum of one year and possess the legality of a work permit, or you may be part-time in your job, but the hours you work must be equal to the amount of time you worked during full-time.
- Candidates must apply to this Canadian Experience class in the next three years after gaining knowledge.
- The requirement for a language is an important aspect. Canada is home to two languages: English in addition to the French Language. You must be proficient in either of the two languages and possess an authentic test report to prove it.
- It is important to note that the Canada Work Experience Class does not apply to those who live or work in Quebec. Quebec is home to its programs known as Quebec Experience Class, which performs the same function for the province.
- Suppose you’re in the category of Refugee or a claimant of refugee status in Canada or have worked or worked in Canada without a valid work permit or residence status. In that case, you’re not eligible to apply for this stream.